You Should Participate in the Old Forge Home Show
The Old Forge Home Show theme is dedicated to the Home Building & Remodeling Industry…setting it apart from other area “Home Shows”…allowing consumers the opportunity to have their questions answered by qualified professionals.
The Old Forge Home Show provides a professional, business-like atmosphere.
The Old Forge Home Show provides the opportunity to demonstrate to consumers the latest products, technology and techniques.
The Old Forge Home Show is the advertising opportunity you won’t want to miss. Talk face-to-face with the people you want to reach most…potential clients.
Home Show Exhibits include:
- Home Builders/Developers
- Remodeling and Home Improvement Contractors
- Building Material Suppliers
- Plumbing, Heating, Air-Conditioning and Electrical Equipment Contractors
- Lending Institutions
- Other Home Building and Remodeling Related Trades
- Designers and Architects
- Landscape Architects
- Camping Leisure and Sporting
- Pets & Wildlife
* Some restrictions may apply
Saturday, July 29, 2017 – 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday, July 30, 2017 – 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Exhibitor Move-in Schedule
Friday, July 28, 2017 – 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
Exhibitor Move-out Schedule
Sunday, July 30, 2017 3:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Monday, July 31, 2017 *available upon request
1. Exhibitor agrees that its failure to set up its display as scheduled shall constitute a breach of this agreement and, upon such breach, Contractor is not required to provide alternative set-up time and may deny Exhibitor admission and under such circumstances shall be due full amount of all fees, both paid and unpaid.
2. Exhibitor further agrees that its failure to remove any materials at the scheduled time for same may result in removal by Contractor at Exhibitor’s entire expense, and disposal by Contractor with no accounting to Exhibitor.
3. All cords (electrical) in traffic areas must be taped to floor with duct tape unless otherwise specified by Contractor.
6. Spaces may not be sublet or shared unless written permission.
7. Exhibitor shall conform to all Federal, State and City Laws.
8. No item in display may be attached to the facility property.
9. At completion of set-up, Contractor’s representative will inspect display and area to ensure compliance with all requirements, regulations and rules.
Any cancellation must be done 4 weeks prior to the show.
Cancellations after 6/10/17 will forfeit your deposit.
Exhibitor may begin tear down after 3:00 PM on Sunday, July 30, 2017 following the close of the show, No moving of displays, boxes, equipment or any part of exhibit may be moved out before 3:00 PM. The show facility is open and patrons are present until 3:00 PM. This rule is for the safety of all patrons. There will be no loading of vehicles prior to 3:00 PM at any entrance/exit to the exhibit hall.
Occupation of Booth Space
Exhibitor signing this agreement agrees to occupy booth space and display products during complete show hours. If Exhibitor cannot be physically at show during all hours, Exhibitor is to inform Contractor that booth may be vacant during certain hours.
Tables and chairs are available. Please advise booth needs.
Several sponsorship opportunities are available. Please call us for details.
*Some restrictions may apply.